Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick


I have been wanting this lip product for a long time. Every time I went into a Boots or Superdrug store, I would eye up the Max Factor counter contemplating if I should purchase it or not. One of the reasons why I was on the fence about buying this product was because its price is £8.99. It doesn't sound like a lot compared to most other lip products but when your a student on a part time job it is. But one of the reasons that drawn me into buying it was because from looks alone it looked like a balm texture. And for me personally I get on better with this type of texture than just standard lipsticks. But in the end I took the plunge and brought it.

The actual name for the lipstick is The Max Factor Lipfinity in the shade Just Deluxe. I would describe the colour as a cherry red.  A really beautiful Autumn and Winter colour now were coming into the colder months.

The application is so easy to apply as the product is in a angled shape perfect for putting straight onto your lips. It's a really nice smooth application and lives the lips feeling moisturised. It also has a matt finish and last a really long time.

The product is a really, nice, slim, small product that is a shiny, gold colour. This gives a luxury feel and the size is perfect for putting into your hand bag so you can use it on the go.

I'm not sure how many shades they offer but I am sure if you go into your local boots or superdrug you can have a look.

Overall I really like this product despite not being what I thought it was going to be.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig