Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Relaxation day!

The ultimate day off!


With being at uni most of the week and working at the weekend, there is rarely a day where i can completely relax and do nothing. So i took well advantage of this very rare day to show you how i have my relaxing day.
  


The first thing you must do on a day like this, is to wake up with a steaming cup of tea. This really helps to relax me and give me a kick start to the day.
This is one of my favourite things to do on a day off. As the sun was shinning i decided to take my gorgeous dog Gunner for a nice walk around the streets.  

And last but not least, there is nothing better than putting up your feet and reading a good old magazine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig