Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Slacking on blogging



I wanted to write this blog post as for a long time I have not wrote a thing and feel I owe some readers some explanation. Working full time, going to the gym, seeing friends and family as well as blogging is quite time consuming. Some people breeze through the errands they have to run and still find time to write paragraphs of their thoughts and opinions.

When I left university I though I would have my dream job working for a magazine writing hundreds of articles about subjects I enjoy and love. It turns out reality got in the way and sometimes what you think might happen doesn't actually occur. This does not say I have given up I have just lost motivation in my blog and have seem to have developed writers block.

I am going to make a pledge to myself and anyone who reads my blog to write at least two post a month and then continue to write more and more as time goes on. I've realized I need to put what I love first rather than the things I think I have to put first.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig