Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My current lip product collection


When it comes to lip products a girl can never have enough. Every so often a new one from your favourite brand will pop up in your local boots or superdrug store and you just have to own it or a shade you haven't got will most defiantly be added to your collection. It's a surprise I haven't opened up my own lipstick store. With the amount I have I could sell them no problem.

Out of the all the make up items a lip stick or lip gloss is one of the most effective in making your make up look effortless. It doesn't just make your lips look fuller or brighter it makes your lips kissable to any desirable human being. So to all you lip product lovers this one's for you.




Lipsticks
-MAC faux and brave
-Rimmel moisture renew in latino
-Maybelline colour sensational peach poppy
Loreal collection privee by Cheryl

Lipgloss
-Loreal infallible protest queen
-Natural collection vanilla and sherbet fizz
-Barry M
-Rimmel oh my gloss snog

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig