Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Cheryl's X Factor outfits


If you live in the UK you will know that talent show programme The X F actor is just around the corner about to hit our TV screens very soon. I've been such a big fan of the show that I've watched it since it first aired back in 2004. There's nothing more I look forward to than getting in on a Saturday evening, with a cup of tea watching a group of wannabe pop starts sing on stage in front of millions.

Just like the contestants there has also been many changes on the judging panel including newcomers Nick Grimshaw (Radio 1's breakfast host) and pop start herself Rita Ora. But there is one judge in particular that comes in mind when thinking of the X Factor and that is former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Fernandez- Versini. Since rising to fame on Pop star the rivals I have been a big fan of not only her music but her chose of clothing. She hasn't always got it right but haven't we all?

That is why I thought I would dedicate a blog post going down memory lane to look back at Cheryl's best outfits during her time on the X Factor.






No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig