Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

New make up bits!

Every now and then a little voice in my head tells me to enter a shop and buy some beautiful new items. That may be clothes, shoes or a handbag. This time the voice in side my head told me to go into Boots and purchase some make up! That voice defeated me and before I knew it I was in Boots searching the counters looking at whats new and what I haven't got already. Although there wasn't anything I actually needed I only came out with three items which is pretty impressive for me. Therefore I thought I would do a small review for all three products.



NYX vivid brights
Only recently the make up brand NYX has come to stores in Boots in the UK so of course when I saw the NYX counter in my local Boots I was pretty excited and decided it would be a good idea to test one of their products. So many people say how good NYX is and thought I would try out a product that I've never which is a coloured eyeliner. I went for the shade vivid blossom which is a really pretty lilac that with my brown eyes and skin tone suited me really well. The brush is very thin allowing you to glide the eyeliner precisely and make it easier for a thick or thin line. These are really good if your someone who does not like bold eye shadow looks but still want a subtle bit of colour.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer 
I have been searching for something that will cover the dark circles under my eyes for ages and products in the past just haven't worked out for me. Then I saw this product and was so pleased with how well in brightened up my eyes. The product itself is like a chunky crayon and it is so creamy to apply under the eyes and makes it so easy to blend with a brush. I got it in the light shade so it gave that extra brightness.

Rimmel London Fix and Protect make up primer
When it comes to primers I'm not too fussed about what primer I use as i don't see it as an essential like foundation or mascara. But I had ran out of my Benefit pore fessional and saw this one by Rimmel which looked alright. It reminds me of sun cream in regards to the creamy, soft texture and the smell which I love. It blends into the skin so evenly and quickly it feels as if I m applying a moisturizer.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig