Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My favourite things this month!


As the month of August starts to draw to a close, I thought it would be a good idea to round of what has been a calm and relaxing time to talk about some of the things I have been absolutely loving the past thirty-one days.

The first thing I have been really enjoying is a TV series called Gossip Girl. I started watching this programme because Pretty Little Liars has been finished for the season and a tone of people have recommended it to me. If you haven't heard of Gossip Girl (where have you been?), it's about a group of a elite group of friends in the city of New York and all the drama that goes on in their lives. It's full of romance, friendship and plenty of partying. The series began in2007 and ended in 2012 with the main character played by Hollywood actress Blake Lively. I've just started series two and so far I have been really liking it.


As I sit and type this very moment news broke out last night that boyband One Direction will be taking time out next year to peruse solo projects. (sad face ;() Since last night the world has gone mad. It's all over the news and plastered all over day time TV. I only mention this because the second thing I have been loving is their new single 'Drag me Down'. I cannot not stop listening to this song. It's got such a moving rhythm and catchy lyrics. In my opinion it's their best song yet. It's such a shame that they are splitting up but in the five years they have had enormous success despite all the drama going on in their personal lives and I am sure their is much more to come.

 
 
 
The last thing I have be liking this month is a shoe. There not just any shoe they are a pair of trainers. I have never been that into trainers, I've always been a girly girl wearing pink sandals, but in the last month I've been needing a pair of practical and comfy shoes. I did some research and found a pair I really like. They are Adiddas stan smith. There so comfortable and actually look quite trendy with the right outfit.
 
 
 
    

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig